Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Some Funny Things

Yesterday Dad came and he was really excited to see everyone. As we were driving home from the airport Mia exclaimed, "today, I was at the Fronks (they are our neighbors) and I was playing with Emily's new pet rats and one of them got on my pants!" I thought she said rats in her pants which reminded me of a song from the show "Phineas and Ferb." The song is called "squirrels in my pants," and it is extremely funny.
Another funny thing that happened today was I was looking on Youtube and found this video called "Provo, Utah Girls." It is a parody of Katy Perry's "California Gurls." This made my Dad laugh a lot. And just to clear things up, I happen to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ if Latter Day Saints which made this video funnier

No comments:

Post a Comment