Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fast Sunday, Pools and Jane Austen

This may sound weird, but trust me, it will all make sense once I explain. It all started yesterday. I have been in school for a couple weeks so it's no surprise I woke up at an earlier hour. So I got dressed, showered an did all of that fun stuff. By 11 o'clock Dad asked Eric and I if we wanted to help in the garden. When everything was finished, I was sweating and tired. Then we were invited to swim with the Burnthams ( they are a family friend of hours). We went to their uncle's house to swim and when I say pool, I mean a big pool. Long story short, we had pizza and swam.
So this weekend I have also started to read Jane Austen's Emma. I have already seen the movie so I have a pretty good idea of what's happening. More updates later.
This brings us to today. So today is fast Sunday (Which is a fancy way of saying not eating for religious purposes). Usually the day before I try to eat extra so I won't be sick. Church was fun today and I am glad I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment