Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hola Arizona!

The day has finally come, I am in the grand old state of Arizona. I came here on Sunday. Our family went to the airport and Mia, Robyn, Eric and I went on the plane. Mom, Dad and Q did not because they are going on the open road to move everything to the new house. I am sure you are wondering where I am staying, so here it goes: I am staying at my mom's mom and dad's house. In other words, my Grammy and Grandpa's house. I have stayed here before and also lived here for a couple months.
There was a pool party yesterday at Aunt Karen's house. We had BBQ also. Uncle Rod (Karen's husband) cooked amazing chicken. Uncle Lawrence also came to the party all the way from Oregon. I think everyone had a great time there.
Today I am going to bake bread and make French toast for breakfast with Grammy. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment