Saturday, June 18, 2011

That Big Brown House

So my family has moved in to the new house in Arizona. There is still a ton of stuff to do though. I, for one, have to unpack and organize my room. My bed is HUGE. It is a king size bed and the only reason Mom and Dad got the bed that large was because 1) It would look silly to have a bed smaller than a king in a room that large and 2) Once I move out, the room will be a guest room.
Eric really likes his room. He is glad he has a fourth wall and a door which he did not have in the house in Ohio.
Mia and Quinny are still sharing a room together. Their room here is PINK, and when I say pink, I mean very pink. Quinn calls the room her "Princess Room." They have this really cute bedspread that is covered in flowers.
Because of the shortage of pillows yesterday, Mom, Dad, Robyn and I all went to Target to get what we needed. After which we all went to bed afterwards. So, yeah, this is what has been happening so far.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like your bed, Haley. I like your room A LOT! I really like the colors. I think they are very soothing and fit your personality nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete