Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Arizona Daze



Don't think I quit just yet, I still have more to write about. So Arizona has been treating me well. Although I really need to start getting used to extremely hot cars and dust storms.
First I should cut to the chase, Fourth of July was amazing. First Dad took us to the store to get food for the party. Then we went to the house Uncle Paul was touching up in a place he like to call Mesaco. After Dad took us to Quik Trip and we
got slurpees to cool off from the Arizona heat. Dad still needed chipotle peppers
and surprisingly enough, it took us three stores to find them. A couple hours later, we went to Paul and Erin's house for BBQ and swim. I recently got a new swimsuit so I was really excited to wear it. After we lit fireworks, firecrackers, Roman candles and anything under the sun (No pun intended). All in all, a very fun-filled
day.

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a really great day too! I LOVE your new swimming suit!

    ReplyDelete